67mm ceramic cylinder

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katbeth

Reaction score
i just heard a friend showing his 67mm ceramic cylinder for YX/GPX 150 160 and i know the 65mm ceramic cylinder skirt to crankcase is 67mm but how long for the 67mm ceramic cylinder skirt sleeve?anyone knows this?Thanks very much. :)

additonal pictures post

it looks like this maybe it's 187cc 187cc.jpg how much cc for a 63mm/13mm pin ceramic cylinder and how much cc for the 65mm/13mm? thanks again

On a 150cc it would be 175cc
On a 160cc it would be 189cc

Thats with a 65mm bore^^

I dont quite understand what our asking?

hi here we have the ceramic cylinder for three size on bore
63mm(this fits 4V engine) 65mm ceramic cylinder(this should be 172cc) and 67mm ceramic cylinder(this should be 187cc )
the skirt sleeve means the cylinder end which connects to the crankcase outside diameter.This will decide if you need modify the crankcase when fitting1264439514.jpg
On a 150cc it would be 175cc
On a 160cc it would be 189cc

Thats with a 65mm bore^^

I dont quite understand what our asking?

no idea on the OD of the bore skirt, id imagine it would change depending on the manufacturer
but you may have answered yr own question in your first post..
QUOTE"i know the 65mm ceramic cylinder skirt to crankcase is 67mm"
so wouldnt you think the 67mm kit would be 69mm..

id also imagine that there are skirt-less 67mm bore available(for yx150 only) as you can get them in 65mm..

also do you know who supplies this bore? be interesting to get a comparison price against akunars offerings

this bore is made in Taiwan but i am trying to get one from taiwan to see if this fits YX150 160 well but defenetely the 63mm and the 65mm can fit just need small modification

Latest posts

Back