basic wiring/start button

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crbnfbr

Reaction score
I've got a mini chopper that I acquired (legally) without any paper work in reference to a wiring diagram or what type of oil to put in it. I need a basic wiring diagram that includes the start button. I can figure the rest out but any further help is greatly appreciated. Also, this is an automatic transmission, what oil do I put in this bike? It is, I believe, a 110cc, if not it's a 49cc, either way with the auto trans what do I replace the oil with, 4 stroke oil or auto trans oil or what? I don't mean to sound ignorant I just don't want to make any unnecessary mistakes. Thanks for any help!

hey mate, welcome to the forum

if you right click the search button and open it in a new window and put in electrical diagram you will get a heap of results with written diagrams and also pictures. It has been covered numerous times before, from 50cc-250, its all basically the same.

As for the oil. 99.9% of members will recommend Motul. viscosity may vary, but again, a quick search will reveal all..

Check out the introduce yourself thread, and keep us posted on how you go.

Enjoy your time at miniriders.com.au

Sp33d.

yep. standard moto bike oil...be it valvoline, motul, or castrol... some say plain engine oil... but not auto trans fluid. EVER. you realise that stuffs made from sheep?:p truly...lanolin.... youll find auto tranny mechanics have the best skin.... and and and its good to use on the old 'sun-faded" plastic parts... brings it right back:)

for the starter wiring? use the search... if it doesnt drop down, "open link in new window/tab' oh... fools said that all ready:eek:

Back