BSE 160 Motard Conversion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While twin fronts look good and give you hard on, not to mention bragging rights.. personally i think they are over kill. i was considering this once but i think with a good single front setup you wouldnt need the twins..not to mention you need two sets of forks for the conversion so theres $$ you could be saving and putting towards a killer single setup, not bad if your running cheap chinas but if you wanna run zochies of the such it could become expensive.

A good front brake suggestion is this

Same levers as mine but with the killer rotor and Brembo calliper.

The same brake setup I'm running, You can buy all the parts cheaper at AKUNAR MOTORCYCLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES THAILAND, and they ship fairly quickly too, I think it was a week and a half after I ordered the parts they were sitting in my loungeroom..

One thing, they don't have red on black calipers anymore ):

just took the bike for a ride outfront my house "quiet culdisac with a small roundabout".

Wow, what a differance. Loving the extra grip and response, cant wait to get her on to a track and open her right up. Reminded me of when i had my road bike, god i miss it :(....

Back