Check out my new video by Jono

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Vid mate, Good to see you riddin the piddy hard bro!!!! :D
What pitty was it mate i saw it was MSO But no idea what Model??

Cheers :D

Shit man u look older than 15. I wish I was that age again. U look alot better rider than I was at that age.

hahahaha. yes I was born in 1992. It must be the groth hormones in the chickens. hahahahaha. I shot up big time in the last 2-3 years, the down side it I had to bye three lot of new moto gear. Cost me a small fortune:mad: , just as well I get a bit of casual work fom time to time.:D

Hahahaha thats a classic

Its all true, it's scientific proven, I lie to you not, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine. hahahahahaha :D Its happening to the checks as well, have ya noticed THERE LARGER developments now days.;) :rolleyes: hahahaha. " ALL HAIL THE HORMONE'S" lol.:D cheers Jono.

hahahaha. yes I was born in 1992. It must be the groth hormones in the chickens. hahahahaha. I shot up big time in the last 2-3 years, the down side it I had to bye three lot of new moto gear. Cost me a small fortune:mad: , just as well I get a bit of casual work fom time to time.:D

1991 haha sucka!! but ur a betta rider than me lol

awesome videos

we should meet up at black duck valley one time

awesome videos

we should meet up at black duck valley one time
Sounds good . I will keep in touch. I hope to get there in the next couple of months. I love it there. I can just cut loose. I want to try that new BIG RAMP that the world record was set on:eek: . They have it set up there.:D :)

Latest posts

Back