China Mini's Info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducar and honda have been in joint devlopment for some time....

eichkay:- man you got a china engine in a jap bike how do you feel
but you are right about the ebay special but if you buy that special for a shop they usually have access to parts to suit

Who cares , I've still got more bikes than most of you guys, i know whats what... i dont talk shyt and i dont waist my money without thinking what problems i'll run into. I guess you feel like a king pointing out ive got jap and china mixed together, ive got nothing against china motors and the likes im just sick of hearing fools on this site saying how good they are but the fourms are so full of "how do i fix this" and "my motor wont start" or "how much oil"

Ive got 3 honda's ... only one of them has a china in it and that because the clutch in the honda motor needs attention and i wanted to ride it, so i did a motor swap.... Ive also got a china bike (gen 2005 thumpstar) with honda plastics.

well all i can see is lets see how many off you's still hav the same bike and motor in 3 years time!!Mine goes hard as ever!!
CRF50 THE ORIGINAL 10 INCHES!!

I have a motovert 110, 3 valve i bought in begining of 2005 when motovert were hardly known and it still rides hard, and i havent done anything to the motor.
Get with the times man, enjoy your jap made bike cause soon the next honda or honda parts you buy could very well be made in china. Read my last post and click on the link.

The china mini bikes have killed the jap mini bike market.

Hey has anyone seen that TJ russel guy do that stupidly huge backfip on a pit bike?? motovert China made one too.

yeah i got one of them skyteam z50j rip offs, i brought a no-name brand china 70cc for it to replace the 50cc over 2 years ago, its road registered so i cane the ass off it on the streets, overtaking cars at 60-70kms +,(speedo goes of the dial) and my mate has the same motor in his original Zedy, i have currently done 600kms, not changed the oil or sparky and bike goes well, i guess it would still have that shit chinese run in oil or something. My mate actually left it for over 1 year while overseas and started easy as when he got back. Would luv a 125cc though

Yeah you would, i got a 125 in my Z50R, im almost scared to go bigger but im going to anyway:D

bbr_s.gif

I don't have the money to spend on a BBR, which Chinese knock-off bike should I buy?

None. You would regret buying a Yugo too. Keep saving.​

My knock-off bike has broken second gear. Where can I get it fixed?

China. Plane tickets are running about $1,400 right now, and you'll need several. You will also need to learn to speak Chinese.​

Which BBR parts will fit my Chinese knock-off bike?

It's a crap-shoot. We think the tires might fit, but beyond that it's variable. Some claim that OEM Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki parts will interchange, but this is generally not the case. Companies like Honda have quality controls in place that ensure that each bike is the same from unit to unit. Aftermarket parts will generally bolt right on. ...Bottom line.

These bikes aren't going to jump 100+ feet, do a back flip, or win any major professional race without a huge amount of luck or broken bones. You get what you pay for.
http://javascript<b></b>:history.back()

Hahahahaha the blunt style is funny

Hahahahaha the blunt style is funny[/QUOTE]

yeah that is funny,

BBR being American, they only know how to scare people into buying thier over priced sh*t, when a motovert, or MSO or Pitser pro or C4moto,
and other quaitly china made bikes are just as good or getting better.

guess thats the american style, if somthings a threat, bom the sh*t out of the place... um i mean write bad stuff about your competion.

a mate of mine's fiddy shits itself after every ride
only because he worked the shit outta the motor to the verge of death
he hated it when i come smokin past him on my chinny daifo 3v110 (which is nearly 3-1/2 years old mind you and still hasn't missed a beat)
and now that i've got my vert which he has no chance of catching me
he might find it in his heart to fork out some cash for a real bike himself
maybe.................

chinny for life end of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back