Ciniworx 07 cxf pro alloy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caydin

Reaction score
hi guys,

i was searching about thumpsters, and stumbled upon your site,

i am looking at getting the above bike today, for 3350 aud, locally,

any thoughts on this bike, i only want it to muck around on, and i thought it looked good, strong frame, pegs, good handles and grips etc...

any thought before i go get this would be great..

charlie

yeh get a motovert expert but the ciniworx are sweet bikes i saw a couple at sm a while ago

ive herad some great things bout ciniworx, ive seen em in person and a few of my brothers mates have em, and race them (grasstrack) from what I hear there pretty good, but havent become a popular brand yet.

down at the anzac day FITTY races at frankston bike track, 1/2 the bikes there were either Ciniworx The other half was motovert. My mate has had a ciniworx for 2 years now.. Good strong reliable bikes.. thats if your just planning to muck around on them.. Although i have no idea on how'd they would hold up on jumps though..

nice bike not so sure about that frame tho. I just not sure if the bike worth that much mate, sure the bike look all blingky yet those are just eye candies think if you really up to some high end bike then try Motovert or Pitsterpro x4 or x4r.

Latest posts

Back