dhz dpro 160 suspension upgrade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winterjumper

Reaction score
so im looking to start doin some biger jumps and my supension isnt up to the task and im looking to upgrade any sugestions and im gonna start racing soon so after some thats god for that to

cheers

Dnm rear, gpx black labels front. It all depends on budget mate. I'm running both the dnm rear and an elka remote reservoir rear shock on bith my bikes and both are great the Elka is on another level thou. The black labels are pretty good very hard to bottom out but are a bit stiff for my liking at the moment, I'm going to do a oil change and see how they are then. Anything fully adjustable and over about $160 is a decent upgrade over the stock gpx rear and stock forks. I would go a Dnm for the back they are tried and tested.

Last edited:
solid advice brendo, but if budget isn't as much of a problem and you want to go all out then a pair of marzzochi fork and an elka rear would be the go. I got the gpx black labels though and think they are great! Hey brendo if you get around to doing a oil change could you tell me how they go? I also find them a tad stiff for my riding style.

Yeah no worries mate will let you know for sure. They seem to get better with riding and jumping but yeah are still to bloody stiff. Would love to feel what a set of zochies feel like.

Latest posts

Back