"Hill climb" by Hayden

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Hayden and I am Jono's lil bro :cool: . My dad took me and Jono out to motocross mountain on the holadays and we had a blast. Dad said I should have a go at a hill climb on my lil 110cc pit bike, so I did and ya know what? I didn't make it till about the 6th go, hehehehehe. Dad videoed it for ya all ta see. Oh yer and I also cracked my swing arm on my 110 but didn't notice till that night :eek: . I hope ya all enjoy my second video post on miniriders.:p

YouTube - Hayden hill climbing his pit bike

(ps, Jono is in the video at the last getting some big air on his KTM 200)

cya from Hayden

Last edited:
looks like ya had fun
doin pretty good there
make sure you get the right sive swing arm for the diafo as the one i got i had to do some suspension work to fit it sweet
and on them hill climbs just hold her second pinned and the 3v110 will pull ya up the hill all day

looks like ya had fun
doin pretty good there
make sure you get the right sive swing arm for the diafo as the one i got i had to do some suspension work to fit it sweet
and on them hill climbs just hold her second pinned and the 3v110 will pull ya up the hill all day
Dad thought he would get it welded at the lacal steel shop for like $20 or something but it end up costing $70 something:mad: . I think they my be cheeper to buy new? Then after one ride it cracked across the weld so I haven't riden it since:( .

Latest posts

Back