Petrol cap breather

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doona_12

Reaction score
Wat does the petrol cap breather (the tube on top of the fuel cap) actually do? Does it matter if you lose it, coz mines goooone.

wats sumthing i can put over it thats just arounf=d the house? like a sticker or sumthin haha

if ya do that the petrol cap wont breathe and it will cause pressure in the tank. just get a bit of fuel hose of some thing and stick some foam in the end and slide tht over the top or else go out and buy a new breather cap. any motorbike store should sell them

stick your nostril on it , inhale .enjoy.

Use some tubing. Sticker wont do shit as soon as you hit a bump fuel will splash on the adhesive and it will come unstuck.
If your carby overflow hoses are wide enough pluck one of those of and stick it on ( Preferbly the float bowl overflow hose).

and if you can get the smallest cable tie you can and put it over the breather hose were it conects to the fuel cap so it wont fall off thats what i did still hasnt fallen off

cover it with silastic and go for a real long ride and see how long it takes to crush itself, lol, nah try to use a hose of ya carby,

and if you can get the smallest cable tie you can and put it over the breather hose were it conects to the fuel cap so it wont fall off thats what i did still hasnt fallen off

did the same and mine still on there good, me mate didnt do it to his and he lost it, lol

Latest posts

Back