Re-building USD forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy

Reaction score
Did a search and could not find anything on the site (correct me if I'm wrong).

Can anyone tell me where I can get some info and pics of rebuilding USD forks. Found a UK site which shows how to insert spacers and change oil but I want to do the whole bit, replace seals etc.

Also can anyone tell me if I can buy a different bottom attachment for the shock in the pic, the fork type doesn't fit my bike. :{)

Attachments

• sevshock.jpg
    sevshock.jpg
    29.1 KB
Can anyone tell me where I can get some info and pics of rebuilding USD forks. Found a UK site which shows how to insert spacers and change oil :{)

send the link please poppy!

i know u can buy another shock like it, but im not sure about another attachment

mms://media.bbrmotorsports.com/How_To/Windows/SP5_ForkSeal_Win.wmv

this is a link to BBR motorsports website where they have a video link to re-building forks. these will not be the same forks as the ones your running but the idea is the same, the principals are the same and can be applied to your setup.

hope this helps you out

Cheers, Tony.

i added approx 200 ml of bartran32 mineral hydralic oil in each and they run sweet. i have a agb 27 and used to bottom out all the time. My next move was to get a proper spring made up for it at a local spring works.

However u should be able to undo the nut on top of the forks on both sides and push down and fill up. Or u could take the alxe bolt out, and remove 6 inhex bolt from the bike and do it in the vice

Back