should i get this bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah there like all pitbikes a bit of tlc and she should be fine and all the usual shit just be prepared to tighten up all the bolts and get the locktight onto her.
looks pretty snazzy=)

thats a mad bike they fly look at the new atomik reign150 its mad n cheap they go for 880 on ebay

Last edited:
for 8 or 9 hundred u should get atomik nitours or the reign 150 go look on atomiks ebay shop page n c the new reign then go on pitpros page n c the new 150 pitpro

Don't listen to the people telling you to get an atomik, it should seriously not even be an option to do that when MSO has bikes for 900.

get an MSO, good service and good bikes, none of this ebay shit

the new atomik reign looks good but its the same as mso looks and mso have better customer service so mso are the way to go but depends how cheap u can get 1 on ebay

what about the 140cc is that good

and i dont like the plastics on the other 150cc

lol

the klx plastics look alot better then the crf50 mate well me and alot of other ppl thing that aswell but yeh the nitruos 140 and 150 look ok aswell

would mso sell u a bike wit a xy150 motor 4 900 i think not sidney the atomik reign is the same bike as pitpro wit diffrent stickers

Last edited:
the new mso mid size 140 klx style is 2500 theonly bike mso have 4 900 is a 125

the new mso mid size 140 klx style is 2500 theonly bike mso have 4 900 is a 125 sidney have u ever owened a mso or atomik???

edit ur first post man..not all in diff posts

EDIT:Also if your going to make a statment atleast make it in the correct format e.g sentences & paragraphs not just all together and unreadable.

Last edited:
is it a yx150? does anyone else make a horizontal 150?

the reason i ask is the yx150 goes for $725 (at maylands) and this bike is at $510 at the moment. now i am aware that the price will go up towards the end of the auction but if it goes for 8-9 hundred the rest of the bike musnt be worth much

i dont think the 150cc nitrous is the yx150 motor

but i no the 150xr is

well it went for $790 so i very much doubt it is a yx engine but if it is thats a bargain

Hey
yeah it looks like a pretty good bike
not a bad price aswell

no its not a YX
it a "big bore Lifan"
as it states in the auction
you can tell its not a YX , just look at the head.

Latest posts

Back