Thumpstar 125cc TDR Pit Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally i would not buy this bike its not even worth 500 to me..
i would buy a atomik or somthing with decent quality parts and build quality that i could ride around for a long time and not worry about random breakages and have a decent frame to rely on

the frames on this bike are bad.. the forks are dangerous same with the rake angle and the welds..
these are a bad bike tbh and many people will know them as bad
i would go for a second hand well maintained bike for around 600 post one of them if you find one and i can tell you the condition of it and whatnot and you will be much better off than buying one of these tdr's new

i have lots of experience with this bike as my sister in law bought one. DO NOT BUY IT. my sister in law cracked the frame in 5 spots, the welding on the frame is of atrocious quality, the forks are hideous and the shock is crap. i now have this bike as a spare parts bike because she killed it in a matter of 6 weeks, and that is with out jumping it.

i agree. they are just all base models, with the worst suspension of the lot, frames, wheels etc. as stated above your better off looking around with something 2nd hand, with better suspension frame wheels, etc. it wont be too muc more than buying the bike your looking at new. and it'll be worth it :)

I just did a top end rebuil on a motor just like that and there poor quality! All over. If ya spend a few more penny's you should be able to pick up a better quality bike for around $600 to $800 used or near new. I have see a few cheap yx160on Gtree unwanted gifts or near new for this price range just gotta have the money and be looking each day as when there good cheap prices bikes there usually gone with in 24-48 hours just don't be too eager!

+10000 on the nitrous i have one i ride regularly and jump and put through hell other than a dnm rear shock tyres and levers there is not much i would change (for a pit bike style ride its a blast) however racing lxr of cause
cant belive it went for $545 i gotta keep my eye out for one.. again

Well mate. It seems like you have a pretty good answer
Being someone who buys pit bikes then fixed them and sell them.
I love my nitrous's I have 3 and wouldn't change a thing on them. My mate did a 40ft jump on the atomik and didn't even bottom out the suspension.

Latest posts

Back