Tire problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelo

Reaction score
I know this is a newb question beyond belief but my front tire keeps going down have changed 100's of tubes on my BMX how do i go about fixing the mini's front tire ?.

PS: im in Sydney.

the same as ur bmx? its just a bigger wheel? just get a new tube...

Its the same process as a bmx tire just alot more stubborn so you will want to use some grease or lubricant of some sort to make it easier to get the tyre on and off. I just take it in to my local bike shop and it only costs about $10 for them to change a set of tyres so its hassle free for me.

What brand tyre have you got on it now? If its a cheap china tyre then I reccomend you get something better to help prevent future punctures.

MSO currently have a great deal on tube and tyre combos. You should check it out.

Heres the link: http://www.miniriders.com.au/sponsor-offers/21575-mso-tyre-sale.html

Last edited:
A tip I read in Trailzone mag is to use baby powder as a lube. Apparently it works great and of coarse its a lot cleaner than grease etc.

Latest posts

Back