waiting to buy a mini bike(Sydney)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelo

Reaction score
I have seen soooooo many off these mini bikes around in the past year and also though I WANT one. Anyway its time to get one, i have really only be able to find them on Ebay. Does anyone know of shops/private that sell them in Sydney/NSW also advice on what to buy ?.

Thanks.

hey mate DHZ mini moto on woodville road in villerwood have them near maccas and bunnings

and also pimpit pitbikes are in sydney they look sik and there not that dear about $1400 for a 140cc and $1500 for a 150cc

or the pitpro range on ebay are good bikes aswell dhz also sell on ebay the pitpro 140xr is probly the best bike under 1g

MSO motorcycles! sell a great range of bikes and are incredably friendly, plus youll get a sweet discount if you mention this site! ;) before you make a decision send them an email!!

MSO Motocycles - Home

hay i live in wollongong and have a near new zuma pitbike for sale check out the mini classifieds its going for $750 ono

MSO is the way to go. They will send you one or a quick drive up the freeway to pick it up.

STOP! posting in everythread FFS! this is beyond a joke

Latest posts

Back