125cc performance parts.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattiemxmadness

Reaction score
Hi lads,
Just bought a new 125cc pitty(chinese import) and really need to know if there is any parts anyone can reccomend to improve performance?

I have been told carb and exaust so does anyone have any idea which carb and exaust?
Thanks!!1

MY BIKE: Evil invincibal 124 cc engine.

grip it n rip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mate welcome to the forum

nice to see some people from other countrys on here gives abit of a scenery change

id gab a 24mm or 26mm carby posibly a 26mm oko carby and a 32mm exhaust maybe a I.R.K and oil slinger and you will feel abit of a performance gain id give that a shot then if thats not enough tne post again and we'll try help you out

lol. get 30mm mikuni carby and pro-circut exhaust, or the cnc exhaust, then if you want more speed you change the sprockets, and get 17front and 37rear, then youd need a unifilter for you new carby and most liekly a manifold

DO NOT get a 30mm mikuni, at least not a genuine 30mm as it will be way to big and the bike will bog down low and run like a dog

lol. get 30mm mikuni carby and pro-circut exhaust, or the cnc exhaust, then if you want more speed you change the sprockets, and get 17front and 37rear, then youd need a unifilter for you new carby and most liekly a manifold

shows how much you realy no mate ;)

Last edited:
keep it on topic boys, yeh well i think definitely an oko or keihlin carby 24 mm or 26mm if u dont wanna spend a whole heap you should hav a look at a high rev CDI and also u should tune the bike up like engine setting and especially the carb but i wouldnt worry about it until you get a new carb whope this helps ya out mate

hey motoxxx why dont you use your brain and not your ass, it doesnt matter what carby you got, if it works and dose the job then why do you need to donwgrade for, to much power for you, you little girl. it dont matter what you ride, its how you ride, if your not scared youll beat any thumpstar out there,

pfft shows how much you know

no mxb, the carby actually does matter and 30mm is way too big, its not uncommon for people to say get a 30mm carby as sellers advertise a 26mm carby as a 30mm to trick people into thinking they are getting heaps more power.
and im sure if someone is on a bike with useable 14-16hp and another on a stock bike of 9hp (MAX) that the 14-16hp bike will win all day every day unless the rider has never riden a bike before, they are the facts youll have to deal with them on your own

anyone tell me where to find the exhausts from?

an oko 24mm carby is sufficient enough for the 125cc's unless you start to tinker with cams/valves/hc pistons etc.... i am running a 24mm oko on a 127cc with irk and a 32mm h-bomb pipe, i found that when i put the carby on i did not have to change settings at all and it ran like a dream...even idles well :p out of the box
at the end of the day it all depends on where u ride/rider preference/how much money have you got/and how mechanically minded you are/im telling you now though that it is sooo simple to tinker with these china engines and not really worry if you break anything as theyre cheap as chips

now mxb who was right mate ;)

to much power for me mate lol...you can sit back there with ya lil 140cc why dont u ride a 250 mate are you a little girl...???

the 26mm oko on your atomik nitrous would make it go alot better mxb then your stock setup you should buy one and give it a try its not downgrading just because its 26mm instead of 30mm doesnt mean its downgrading does it?

Lol, This is super amusing, but ill have to agree with motoxxx there.
here is a rundown of how sad the Chinese stuff is
24mm genuine mikuni would be better then, (japanese)
26mm oko d slide carby would be better then, (Tiawanese?)
"30mm" china mikuni isn't much different to,
"26mm" china mikuni

Latest posts

Back