1978 rm 125c Build Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows yours goin?? ive been tryin to get mine running but the carby is rooted. and kick start lever is about stripped! so im in 2 minds to strip the engine down and look over it!
Could you still get all the gaskets??

IMG_0099[1].JPG You mean this shaft ?
yeah you can get parts and gaskets from alphasorts.com
and whats up with the carby and you sure its not the crank seals?

nah its carby. float is half full of fuel and slide has few worn marks!

kick starter shaft isnt too bad but lever is stripped pretty bad!

nah its carby. float is half full of fuel and slide has few worn marks!

kick starter shaft isnt too bad but lever is stripped pretty bad!

i wonder how somone would do that... lol i usually ceebs kick starting i just use roll starting

The project has been on halt since the last post.. i have not even split the cases yet//

i have the rings all i need to order is gudeon pin, base gasket, crank seals and a couple of other seals

Thats always the case :p
im thinking of selling all dirtbikes and getting a dirtbike i can have on the road, and mess around with on the track

Thats always the case :p
im thinking of selling all dirtbikes and getting a dirtbike i can have on the road, and mess around with on the track

In that case ill give ya $200 for the V2, You pay postage.

I'll have the:

bash plate.
killswitch
flywheel cover
electrics
oil cooler

shall I continue... lol

If i get the whole bike will i start to receive royalties from the vids posted about it??

wish you was in sydney cus i would volunteer to make a brand new custom pipe for it :)

i also wish i had never sold the one i had when i was about 14 or so...

wtf is an IQ?

That would be freekin cool

this one only has a lil ding but i have pressured up the pipe and heated it so its not large much...

i will have to have a try at making a exhaust (4smoke to start with)

How my baby is sitting at the minute.. so far so good the clutch basket is fine with no play all the gears/thus far seem to never be used :p latterly not much wear on the teeth at all.. it now awaits a impact driver and a grinder to get the gear lever off (im actually really liking this bike i think i might wait and buy a new shaft and get it like new)
IMG_0279[1].JPGIMG_0281[1].JPG

mines on the back burner again! got new carby for it but thinking crank seals are buggered!

Latest posts

Back