• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Akunar Cams and high comp pistons for Lifan 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epod

Reaction score
7mm high lift Akunar cam for lifan 140cc New never used $35 includes postage. 2 left.
Akunar high comp piston for lifan 140 $30 includes postage.

I also so have heaps of old wreck engines good for anybody needing cheap engine cases for a rebuild. lifan 140 cases, lifan 125 cases $15/case plus $5 postage.
Pm me or call David 0415572459

got any decent lifan 140 heads?

You chasing a Lifan 140 head stubsy?

Head yes

You chasing a Lifan 140 head stubsy?

Yeah i think i got 2 got lifan heads laying around, one has a Akunar 7mm cam installed which are the best cams for lifan 140. $50 for this one.
$25 for the stock head.

Yes there are the same lifan 140cc engine but they cam out of mso bikes a couple of years ago.
The akunar stuff is new.

I need to do starter gears on the proX I'm pretty sure.... The shifter spins on itself at times even with finding tdc which makes me think I'm missing some teeth somewhere ?? would I have to slit the case?? Or is it a easier fix? Could I transplant one of your bottom ends instead?? Need to get this thing fixed so I can sell it and put it towards a stocks :)

You just have to remove the clutch cover, clutch basket and then you can replace those gears. I one set of kick start gears for taht lifan 140 engine. $25 includes postage

which akunar cams? its been a while since i checked out that place, but i swear i saw 3 variants? torque range-wise?

i could be wrong and 7mm is 7mm is 7mm...in which case, ignore me....

though...piston and cam...

once again! which piston? 140 isnt enough info! ie, deck height, crown height, shape... stock bore?

interested. ;)

Hi, the new akunar cam i have is 6.7mm with a nice duration so it gives you more grunt off the bottom and mid range over the stock cam. The old head i have has a great 7mm cam installed which really makes the 140 go better than any other cam combined with the high comp piston. The stock valve springs work fine with either of the cams.

Latest posts

Back