Another motor ID

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTr717

Reaction score
Ssr 125
154FM1
Will someone ID this motor manufacturer and explian how to ID using motor numbers

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply but it is 154fM1 unless i am looking wrong place.

google is yr best friend for everything mate..

and as said above the 54 outlines the bore size, but there is also a series of china engines with crazy numbers. like 53, lol there's no 53mm engine that i know of..

im gonna say zonger or yx 125

So theres no way to determine the manufacturer? Does manufacturer matter when purchasing internal engine parts? Google got me to this forum but still searching, thanks

99% internal parts are same or similar... of course with the exception of piston and crank sizes..
some engines have different primary gear rations too. then theres gearbox differences.

but in general all the minor parts are same...

shoot us a list of what ya want or are looking for and we'll go from there..

and also when googling your engine number, zongshen came up more than a few times... zonga and yx are pretty much the same... you could class the zonga engines as a glorified yx

edit..

can you show us some pics of the engine (both sides)

Last edited:
i have same problem i have a pitbike i got of my mate he said he brought a lifan 125 but when i checked the engine number was 154fmi, my mate said he defo brought a lifan 125 engine

Back