Come ride with me.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Lets ride, coming?

Gday miniriders

I wanted to show you where I go riding, so I put this vid together. Dad filmed it on Sunday and we spliced it together today. Check out some of the close up camera action, Dad almost stacked it several times trying to watch where he was going and point the camera, all whilst riding the pit bike with one hand.:D We didn't put much bling in this vid so some may fell it is a little boring:rolleyes: . I enjoyed making it so here goes.:p

YouTube - Come ride with me

Cheers Jono.

Last edited:
Is it legal to ride there???
Is it legal to ride anywhere? :confused: hahahaha. So long as you have a current drivers license and a reg bike everything is fine. We took the lights and number plates off so as not to scratch them , lol. :D

Nice vid, Hey where abouts is that you prob sed in the video but my sound isnt workin. Lol at the dero on the pit pro.

Nice video man. I thought it was great. One tip however, maybe cut the cheesy narration next time. lol I'm not a fan of the "let's go for a ride shall we" attitude :p Great vid though :)

Hahaha awesome video Jonster, .. that bloody dero/hobo like what the hell, he wasn't even wearing a helmet and he fails at riding.

No, I meant.. He sucks at riding and he isn't wearing a helmet.. What if he crashes at a high speed on that trail and hits his head on a rock?

sweet vid jono

might see you up there next weekend as son and i are going up that way on
28/7

bringing my cam to do some vids

gunna bring the rm 125
the prox 140
and the buggers me what typ 125 lil pitty

hope to see ya there

sweet vid jono

might see you up there next weekend as son and i are going up that way on
28/7

bringing my cam to do some vids

gunna bring the rm 125
the prox 140
and the buggers me what typ 125 lil pitty

hope to see ya there
Gday SnItChY

Great to here ya coming up this way:eek: , hahaha. Dad was thinking of getting down your way on Saturday to go to dream world, we found some half price vouchers. But not sure yet. If not I may see you in the forest. I will tell ya how to get to where we ride.
When ya coming up the freeway, about 10km south of the Caloundra turn off. There is a small servo over on the south bound side called Movy Vicks. keep heading north for about 5km and there will be a small road cross over called Roys Road. Turn left into Roys road, then on the right had side about 1km a long you will see some tracks going in. take any one of them, unload ya bikes and enjoy. You may see some white arrows that mark out a moto-loop. If you follow that around you will come across that creek in our video. Good luck and have fun. let me know how it went and take plenty of pix and vid. cheers Jono.:D

Hey Jono, how come I wasn't in your video? hehehehehehe. O, thats right I was playing wit my YZ 250 finger bike in the dirt out back. yo Hayden.

Latest posts

Back