Custom build or rebuild my 05 Pitboss?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
What do you think I should do?

Rebuild the old pitboss - wicked bike, kind of attached to it or do a full custom build, keeping a diary here of all parts, where I got them from, & how much they cost inc postage etc etc.

Time permitting I could do video diary of the build, and the problems I come across.

Everyone could in put on the direction the build should head in.

Thoughts?

if by boxy u mean backyard nationals boxy
he would tell u to buy a honda lol

if your attached to it, id prob do a build and get as much enjoyment out of it as you can!

we'd all like to view a dairy build (video or picture tutorial etc)

do you not understand the meaning diary? you know that thing you recored your home work in, or plan your days? or even just write up things that happened that day? well thats a diary my friend

lol u spelt it dairy as in milk or cheese etc etc
learn to spell my friend and calm down

DO A CUSTOM, DO A CUSTOM!!!!! but i bet you all knew i would say that :p

go custom mate... i did that with my bike and i couldnt be happier with the thing.. i will get some pics up soon of it.. my new unit sticker kit just arrived today.. so it should all be together tonight im hoping..

go custom mate... i did that with my bike and i couldnt be happier with the thing.. i will get some pics up soon of it.. my new unit sticker kit just arrived today.. so it should all be together tonight im hoping..

well what are you waiting for haha cool mate, what is it again?

05 thumpy hey POS get a real bike mate

friends dont let friends ride china's :):)
couldnt help me self

oi pm me ya knob i need ya ph no.

if you build a custom will you still keep your pitboss?? if so 2 are better then 1 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
parts ....he's got parts coming out of his ears lol

he could probably build 2 or 3 bikes just from random parts he has in his shed

Back