dhz bikes????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikes break and so do parts
in the end its usually due to hard riding

my oil cooler and rear shock are gone but thats not his fault
nor myne just due to in the in a lack of qaulity and i chose to spend less so i pay the difference plain and simple

if u want qaulity go buy a yammy or suki and ull get the price tag to match

Exactly!!!!! I do ALL my maintnence but I thrash my bike so it breaks.

I've rode a couple china bikes, a Motovert Expert 125, a Cineworx 140 and a DHZ monster 140 (Kayo forks, FastAce shock).
Among all, the 2007 Monster is the tallest and longest bike. I can't judge the handling of the cradle frame DHZ, but this Monster frame handles the best among all the pits.
Everyone that has ridden the Monster liked it, with only complain being its mild-mannered power band compared to the Motovert.
Most DHZ components are OK, and the oil cooler works good. The OEM handlebar has nice angle n height too.
I've never seen a MSO here, but I have to agree that some components on the DHZ are a little lower in quality. The Motovert costs more and that was justified only by its quality components.

who has them and what are they like are they better quality than the pitpro 125le or what the only prob the i see with them is the oil cooling anyone ever had any probs with oil coolers or anything like that.

i found this on ebay that is why im asking.

NEW DHZ 140CC LIFAN PITBIKE,CRADLE FRAME,UPGRADED MODEL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 20-Aug-07 19:40:35 AEST)

i just got my dhz 140 it is the best bike i have owned and i have had a proX 140,pitboss 125 and now dhz.

Back