is there anybody in bayside area brissy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hay fellas just wanted too know if there is any one in the brissy bayside area that rides i got a 4wd drive so i can go ridin pretty much anywhere if there any one in my area giv me a message back fellas

cheers mitch

Hey mate im movin to Southbank in a few weeks , dont know if thats near you but ill drive to have a ride anywhere

hey dude im located at ormiston (cleveland), me and about 6 mates have minis and go riding heaps.. pm me with where abouts u go riding and so on..

cheere mate..

goodytod hay mate i usually go to johnson road thats the only reall place i know man where do u go plus im still tryin too figure out whats goin on with my bike at the moment so cheers mate

my mate has a nice piece of land near his place in the redlands.. bout 100 acres.. so we go riding there a lot.. and another mate has about 2.5 acres of purpose built moto cross track.. at the moment they are building a freestyle ramp and so on up there aswell.. so yeah.. im pretty lucky to have spots to ride

rdn50s hay mate its bout half hr away from me mate but yeh where do you go ridin at buddy

Im still in newcastle at the moment, im moving there on 8th March. The only places ive ever riden up there is Boxys and the races at Beenleigh.
Im heaps keen to come ridin with yas to see whats around.
Do yous go to fort lytton ?

Hi, am also Bayside in Vicky Pt, have got a 1 acre back yard where son and neighbours across the road ride, but local greenies getting upset with noise and dirt plus they are wrecking what is left of my lawn. Other than drive for what seems like 1/2 a day to Black Duck, is there anywhere local that is legal.
The cops are pretty hot on Heineman Rd and around Mt Cotton.

unless you pay to ride its illegal unless you know some1 with land that is

beerwah be the best around brisso area not to bad on the copper thing

ormeau is also good we ride there coppers do go there but i just seem to be there on the off times

M1 near dreamworld is ok pretty hot for cops tho as comera just got em selves 2 450's to catch bikes in the scrub

have fun kids ,this is 1 of the reasons i got a jetski

I live at vicky point as well.

My son has just stepped up to a gear bike and i need some flat area for him to practice his gear changes and clutch operation. I was thinking of going to black duck since there is a bit of flat area around the parking spots bt huge drive and be a bt of a crowd there for the holidays. Would be handy if yo guys could PM me any spots you go locally where could practice.

Thanks
Matt

Latest posts

Back