mobile Phones...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
Ok well i have a N95 8gig.. and its currently assigned to the '3' network.. Wondering if anyone has contacts either within the industry or had the similar situation in which they want their phone unlocked from the network so they can use another carriers sim card.. i got an optus prepaid card i want to use so i dont keep getting outragous bills each month...

any help is greatly appreciated..

85894143ul7.jpg

done any research on it

IE whirpool .forums or such ,there must be some1 out there unlocking these

i had a 3 phone and as far as i know yoy pay about $80 and they give you an unlock code. but that was a while ago and mine was prepaid

google it, nearly every phone i have had locked ive gotten the keycodes off a forum ive searched on google

am in melbourne.. have googled it.. tried the myn95 site.. but no luck so far..

yeh i like it :) 5meg camera, wireless, accelometer thingy, good applications, good screen(aside from the scratches) cant fault it.. EXCEPT for its locked to the friggin 3 network!!! ARGH!

go to a market they will be shop that do it for sure

I sold my mobile phone shop about 18months ago, my x partner still has all the unlocking software for plus 500 phones. I'll call him today and find out if he can do N series phones and let you know by pm

I sold my mobile phone shop about 18months ago, my x partner still has all the unlocking software for plus 500 phones. I'll call him today and find out if he can do N series phones and let you know by pm

legand man! yeh would be keen as with any help you can give me.. the myn95 site has a rundown on 'debranding' which i gather means taking the '3' off the start up screen, and the like.. but nothing about 'unlocking for use with other sims'..

am in a bind as i need the phone for work, and 3 are such rip off merchants!
much appreciated man! will be eagerly awaiting :)

How long have you had contract with 3 networks?

I recently got our 3networked phone unlocked, they unlock after 6 months for free (in our case anyway)

yeah after six months usually u can get the phone unlocked. i did it to a phone recently from vodafone over the net and cost me nothing. that was like 2 days after six months.

How long have you had contract with 3 networks?

I recently got our 3networked phone unlocked, they unlock after 6 months for free (in our case anyway)

really!?? thats interesting! when you say in your case.. did you have special circumstances? ie: heading overseas, problems with sim card, or just told them u wanted it unlocked!???

well off the top of my head.. it was around mid november i got it... certainly before xmas.. will have to find the contract and have a flick over to be certain though...

one thing i do recall is they spelt my surname wrong... wonder if i can get out of the contract on a technicality :rolleyes:

really appreciating the help guys cant thank you all enough..

VERY interesting... anyone h@k into the nokia site for me!? :rolleyes: DAMIT!

still reading.. so might be a viable option yet!! my fingers and toes are crossed!!

cheers ingle! and i like the ride to ;) very nice :D

Last edited:
I just take mine to any second hand shop and they can always unlock them for a fee

I got 1 of them in my back pocket LOL You sure picked a difficult phone.Looks like no chance of just putting a code in.

Latest posts

Back