Modding the engine step by step + trouble shooting

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious. Do you know what the dia of the main journal on the Lifan 150 ( 1P56FMJ ) crank is?

I have access to good mill and lathe at the moment and am thinking of turning up a custom crank to turn it in to a super stroker.

I was thinking something insane like out from the 56.5x59 to 57x70.

Have my motor half down but have not gone as far as splitting the cases yet.

ha ha ha that would be a awesome way of blowing up a pissy chinese engine i wouldnt do that as i dont have the money to throw out

Just curious. Do you know what the dia of the main journal on the Lifan 150 ( 1P56FMJ ) crank is?

I have access to good mill and lathe at the moment and am thinking of turning up a custom crank to turn it in to a super stroker.

I was thinking something insane like out from the 56.5x59 to 57x70.

Have my motor half down but have not gone as far as splitting the cases yet.

turning up a custom crank isnt as easy as you think.. it needs to be heat treated and both ends need to be exact..

easier to get an offset pin from akunar..

oh and the specs you listed isnt all that insane..good size but yeah far from insane..

try a 60mm bore kit and a 3mm offset pin, but make sure you run a big valve head (not the standard one either) you need at least a 30mm inlet and 25/26 exhaust..
oh and use a 30mm oko carb and 7mm cam

then you'll have a true hand-grenade

Back