MY neW PiPE- Full racing style

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one man, corey dont listen to these guys, its good that someone is getting their own opinion on the pipes and not take the advice of a person telling you what to do, and one more, how was the yoshi sound wise, was it quiet?? cause i found 1 and i need a new zorst and it needs to be quiet.
thnx and good luck with your next pipe escapades, keep us posted

me love lots!! =D
thats insane, bet shed back more than my old school baby cut in half XD

just out of interest man, how often do you get out on her? =)

nice work!

Y do you think my valves wont last as ???

well, Corey to construct a exhaust is a very complex thing to do.....you can use a very short formula:
Long pipe = little peak power and much torque out below
Short Pipe = much peak power and low bottom torque
Large diameter = much peak power and low bottom torque
Small diameter = low peak power and much torque out below
...but there are various other things to consider ...like cam timing ,overlap, intake length, temperatur of the exhaustgas, desired powerange......etc!!
So...splitting a cheapo exhaust in half and hope it will fly won´t cut it:p

pfffft^ corey looks the goods and u stole my iedea lol
msn me after with details and shizz for this as i want to get mine on my rx asap

cheers

mountain are you able to provide more specific equations, or point me in the right direction to find them

mountain are you able to provide more specific equations, or point me in the right direction to find them

sorry but if I had a program or a formula (like for twosmokes)to do so ,I would be a rich men:p ...unfortunately its more try and error....a lot of acustic phisics helps but only a bit :cool:

one thing I found is:
(r.p.m) (depressions/cycle)
f=---------------------
(2revs./cycle) (60 sec/min)

to determine the operating frequencey for a given engine speed ...its part of a patent which can you find here:Patent Login
and here:
Patent Login

and this is interesting too:
Simulation of gas exchange of two- and four stroke engines. Applied software. Internal combustion engine department. BMSTU.

Last edited:
I just love bling and you have the worlds best looking blingy motard. im jealous.
That thing looks awesome!!!

Latest posts

Back