Need help with Thumpstar Part

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serkz

Reaction score
Heyz
i've had a thumpstar 125cc for a while now, on and off riding not a usual and recently i wrecked my bike (fixable). I have snapped a Bolt that plays a major role but i dont exactly know the name of it, would it be Rear Wheel Axle? Image provided below, If link doesnt work please let me know. and if some1 could point me in a direction were i could get my bike parts, i live in Blacktown Sydney, Closest Cheapest and Good Quality would be tops. I know it might be too much to ask for, but i badly wana get my bike bak on the Tracks. Big Thanks in Advance;)

EDIT: Bought my Rear wheel tube, bike is now function but still need to buy a proper Swing arm bolt.
i also wana change my Thumpstars Battery :mad: stupid thing doesnt charge or anything, completely useless chinese battery.

Battery Model = GTX5L-BS

Is Delco a good brand of batteries ? please check out the link below and let me know if ud buy it, cheers

Delco GTX5L-BS Motorcycle Battery - Delco Motorcycle Batteries
YTX5L-BS Xtreme Volts AGM Factory Sealed Activated Maintenance Free Motorcycle/Scooter/Atv battery (

SerKz..

Last edited:
If its the swingarm bolt just look in the yellowpages for fastener or nut and bolt suppliers and get a high tensile bolt the same length and thickness.

Yep, it probably broke due to play in the swingarm from worn swingarm bearings, so if it happens again change your bearings.

Yeah its the Swingarm bolt. And is that bird crap on you side plate?? hahahaa

To: BradZ_09

Lol nah bro, that aint my Bike, jus googled it to ask you guys :) i found a Tube for my bike on ebay but i cant find the Swing Arm Bolt :( is it possible for sum1 to link me a site that might sell it or even from Ebay, please

thanks

To: BradZ_09

Lol nah bro, that aint my Bike, jus googled it to ask you guys :) i found a Tube for my bike on ebay but i cant find the Swing Arm Bolt :( is it possible for sum1 to link me a site that might sell it or even from Ebay, please

thanks

You can get one from a bolt shop, thats where I got mine, just take the old broken one in to show them and they'll get a new one to match it

You can get one from a bolt shop, thats where I got mine, just take the old broken one in to show them and they'll get a new one to match it

Appreciate the advice Flarry ;)

haha i broke my swing arm bolt too just the other day deffenatly get sum new bearings the other ones are so shit!

i went to a place today, but it closed down due to going BankRupt lol gota find anotha place now, bought my Tube still looking for a High Tensile Swing Arm Bolt and the washers that the Swing Arm Bolt goes through. :(

Bought my Tube :D installed and happy =) but still cant find a High Tensile Swing Arm Bolt anywhere :(

just get a long high tensile bolt and cut it down to size if needed nd just make sure u get the right size of the diametre and stuff u should be able to find them at bunnings no problems thats where i got myne from

I asked around for a High Tensile Swing Arm Bolt, 1 person replied "yes we do, not high tensile as thet r less strong than mild steel in this application"
is that true ?
cheers
SerKz

Is there any way possible to fit a Oil Cooler on a 125cc engine? :confused:

hey mate i live in the western sydney area like you and i know finding parts is hard but iv got two good parts shops for pitbikes the best one is called Gasmans Bikes for parts you want the warehouse in penrith, and Recreational Imports in castle hill!! let me know if this helps anyone!

Latest posts

Back