Need help with Thumpstar Part

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recreational imports is a ripoff... 72 bux for a rear brake setup, when dhz sells the same damn thing for 50?

sydney, you have rec imps castle hill, dhz villawood, kdf sports wetherill park, liverpool pitbikes casula, and theres still a few im yet to go pay a visit to in the northern beaches area... didnt know of gasmans though....adddresss ploise?

yes, you can fit an oil cooler to a 125, but you generally require a head feed adaptor plate, and you dont really need one anyway..

high tensile is far stronger than mild steel, but can be more prone to snapping rather than bending. and good luck finding an M10 thats even long enough....try a moto wreckers.... IF a bolt shop has one, be prepared to pay....

Last edited:
for parts gasmans bikes at penrith are the best, and recreational imports at castle hill! cheers

did you just read what i wrote? recreational imports is a rip off, and doesnt know shit, either. anyone that trys to sell those "boost bottles" is an idiot. anyone that buys them is a gullible fool. i almost said something nasty when i was in there the other day... great for when you need a chain adjuster or something minor in a hurry, but otherwise useless....

go to DHZ. cheaper, more experience, and doesnt have some stupid asian behind the counter that says "no ducar" when you clearly ask for "LIFAN" parts. jesus.... DHZ also changes tyres and has a workshop for the sort of people that dont know what a spanner is.... now gimme a discount, ken:D lol:p

Latest posts

Back