NEW CAR - How Should I Mod It?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be selling it and using the money towards purchasing a reliable decent car... Those cars aren't made too last and besides, they look and go like shit.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be selling it and using the money towards purchasing a reliable decent car... Those cars aren't made too last and besides, they look and go like shit.

You would or wouldn't coz that doesnt make sense

oi markey its free who gives a flying F*** lol

use it as a daily mate dont spend money on it IMO

yer im only keeping it coz i didnt hav a car and now i do but i want to make it look as less gay as possible and get a pretty good resale for it wen i sell

lol you wont gain anymoney on it mate u would get moree for it if it was nice and clean looking and stock not a rice burner

There is no resale on them. These cars arent built to last. They are made and sold cheaply. Low tolerance in quality..

i will gain something from $0 but i just want people to look at it it and say i want that one over that other one
and look on ebay and see how many are going. people are actually buying these things

And look how cheap they are.... Newish and cheap.. Give them another 5-10 years and them cars will all be at the wreckers or scrap metal. Seriously but, it is not worth doing up and will look more gay "done up".

Body Kits are shit unless that certain model car came out with a body kit from the factory.

Last edited:
damn i would be happy getting that for free. mad run to work car. and with the price of fuel these days. it will cost more money to put gravy on your chips then a tank in that thing

there heaps good on fuel. my dad bought one for my bro off a an uncle who owns a panel beating shop and paid 200 for it and sold it to my dad for 1000. then after my bro learnt to drive we sold it for 2000 haha

we only bought it cause it wasnt even smashed. just had a dent underneath the rear bumper when it hit the plastic rear bumper it just popped out. you didnt even know it was damaged

Latest posts

Back