oko 26mm carby on 110cc???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer69

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help,
Just bought a 110cc pit pro, only on the 2nd tank and it will go sweet for around 20mins then start coughing and bogging down, and I have read thru a lot of these other posts and found a very similar 1 a guy had a 140xr pit pro or wat eva and was having the same problem as me, and some1 said put a oko 26mm carby on it, so he did etc and all was well?
So I was hoping I could do the same but unsure if it will just bolt on? My bike atm has a 21mm mukini or wat eva its called on it.
Or are there other options like jetting and shit?

Cheers.

clean ya carby out n go over your electrics to check for loose, frayed wires dont go buyin a new carby for it no point if it was workin fine before. id say a 21mm would be a little smalle for it. my mates runnin a 25mm mikuni on his 110 and it goes hard. but yeah dont go buyin nuthin if it was fine before. just a question have you changed that shitty shipping fish oil they put in the motor??

do a quick search on some of the VERY high horse powered pitbikes on youtube, 24mm is what they run - bigger is NOT better.

I run 24mm mikuni on my 146cc that's been worked!

Thanks for the info,
no I haven't changed the oil yet buts its on my things to do list, today I pulled the carby apart cleaned it and compressed aired it heaps, then back on, and cleaned the air filter.
Would you suggest a good quality oil for this bike?
They suggest sae10w or something along those lines?
Cause once I change that it will be good to see if runs sweet for over 30mins ???

Yeah I was asking about the 26 oko carb coz I've heard some good things about it on bigger motors eg. 140's but wasn't sure if it would be 2 big on my 110? Coz I slightly understand a little bit and u don't wanna let 2 much air thru coz the bike will then run like ar5e?
Cheers.

engines actually get more power when running lean, but overheat as the fuel cools the valve train.

yeah the oko 26 and 28mm flatslides are great carbies, BUT, and its a big BUT, they are a bit#h to tune... i run a 28mm flatslide on my 140, and it took ages to tune, finally went with a dyno to get it right... the stock jets in them are a tad on the "bucket with a hole in it" side, and my engine has had a fair few pieces added to it, eg IRK, 33mm pipe, 7mm lift cam etc.... i think you will find a 26mm overkill on a 110, especially if the engine is otherwise standard... go with a 24mm mikuni

Well cleaned the carby and filter still runs like a prick,
opinions on a good oil any1?

Hey guys,
Found the prob. Feel like a tool!!!!
Ok long story short,
Got the bike new and 1st ride everything was sic, but I also lost that little thing on top of the petty cap, so I grabbed the thing that goes on push bike tubes and put it on the tube, and no air was going into the tank so after awhile petty just didn't wanna come out till it stalled and the carbie would breath air in but won't last long, and I thought about it and started thinking a lot so I drilled a few holes and made the main 1 bigger and problem fixed?? Took me 2 mins??.. there are a few threads on spluttering but this has never been said? Don't know if its coz im so stupid or no1 has ever done it b4?

But I see the funny side now..

Hope my lession can help out others,

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back