orion or thumpstar?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goykab13

Reaction score
i am still unsure which brand of bike to buy if someone could tell me a brand that is no more that $900 and could u send me the link for it

a thumpstar is NOT an orion and a genuine thumpstar costs a $1500 + for like an 04 05 model, a good bike for a $900 is a pitpro, DHZ, MSO etc.

What if you wanted to get into freestyle, whats the best bike for that and with good quality parts avaliable? Price dosnt matter ethire

if u say price dont matter get a crf50 and do that up
will shit over any china :D

i have a motovert pro and its not as good as i thort it would be. i should of stuck to the crf50 with a 124 super head R+ kit man that thing hooked. yeah if money isnt a issue you should get a crf50 get one with some mods for under $6000 easy

Yer i was thinking of a Crf50. I looked at the motoverts but i wasnt a 100% sold on them like the crf50 even though its a smaller engine etc it just looks a better bike (No offence). Was thinking of getting a crf50, firstly doing hubs, spokes, rims, bars, pegs, then Marzocchi Shivers front end, Then go to engine mods.

willing to spend around 4 grand for a start anyways, Reason for getting into bikes is i have lost my licence for 2 years so looking to spend some money im saving from not driving :)

i just bought an 06 thumpstar pro 10hrs old for 1400 bucks ridden it at least 10 times now never had no probs apart from a flat tyre my mate on the other hand bought an orion 125cc and wishes he never did, i mean broken engine mounts dodgy suspension and crappy bars and clamps and stuff but i spose thats wat you get for 500 bucks on ebay where as an original thumpsar brand new is like 3 grand. you get wat you pay for ive learned!

Yep, those 06 thumpy pro's are some of the best bikes ever made, you might want to get a rim lock to prevent flat tyres in the future.

Heyyy M8 Get A Pitpro Le There Worth Tha Money And Nuffin Breaks On Them There Orsum Bikes 2 Buy N Ride

Illl Catch Ya L8r M8 Peace Out

if price is not important then go a crf50 or klx/drz 110 and pump a few grand into it. then you have a bloody good quaility bike. but if you want a stock bike with some grunt and strength out of the box go far a motovert, pister pro,06 thumpstar, etc. however the jap bikes will last alot longer and still be running in 20 years if you look after them

Latest posts

Back