Parts in the Sydney area ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelo

Reaction score
I did a seach and came up trumps, where can i get spares and after market parts for a ORION ProX 125cc in the Sydney area ?.

THanks.

Thanks Ingleburn, could not find any info on Liverpool pit bike ?, does anyone have a contact number ?

yep 98227772 only been there once and they had heaps of bikes but not sure on how many spares they got cause only went in to look at there bikes

well im no expert but i know on both my boys bikes that the chain size is stamped on the front sprocket. Yours would prob be a 420 but if you dont know take the chain with you when you buy the new 1. I should really get new ones for mine because everyone reckons the stock ones dont last long but the kids are small and they ride pretty slow so might last awhile.

Your chain will either be a #420 or a #428, look on your sproket and it should say. Get a good quality chain as the cheap ones are not worth it.
Sydney shops I know of are DHZ and Pimpit. You can also look on there ebay store.
Pimpits location is- Dural Business Park, Sydney NSW

Phone - 9653 3105

everyone reckons the stock ones dont last long but the kids are small and they ride pretty slow so might last awhile.

I was riding the bike for 40 mintues and it busted, but lucky i was pushy the bike when the chain feel off. Your kids a lucky mate cause i would have killed for a mini bike when i was younger !.

look on your sproket and it should say

Front or back ?

Cheers mate, what about links cause i have seen #428 chains with different amounts of links ?

Last edited:
Your kids a lucky mate cause i would have killed for a mini bike when i was younger !.
Yeah i reckon,i didnt even have a push bike when i was a kid.:(

As for how many links, just count your old chain.

Thanks Ingleburn and I_THUMP you guys have been a MASSIVE help, i hate to do it but one last question...can you put any #428 clip on and #428 chain (KMC #428) or do you need to get the same brand clip as chain. Also is there a specific to put the clip on as mine keeps falling off ?

put the clip so it faces the rear, think of when the chain is spinning around if the clip faces foward it has both the slider and guide to knock it off, if it faces the rear it will be as if its being put on everytime it passes through

^^^^^^ that makes sense, i scored a #228 KV link and will seen see if it will fit on the KMC chain or even just use the clip as thats all im missing.

Your chain will either be a #420 or a #428, look on your sproket and it should say. Get a good quality chain as the cheap ones are not worth it.
Sydney shops I know of are DHZ and Pimpit. You can also look on there ebay store.
Pimpits location is- Dural Business Park, Sydney NSW

Phone - 9653 3105

where exactly is it, is it around the maccas in that bit with dural bike and power, or futher down near bunnings?

Call Tony on 0422 069 900 for Moto parts in Liverpool, he has stacks of stuff.

hey does anyone know if Epping Motorcycles still exists. Me and my mates tried to find it today but their phone number is disconnected and bloody directory assitance put us thru to a mechanic in Epping who must have gotten really pee'd off cause we called him so many times lol.

Back