people molesting CRF50's beyond belief

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcatchem

Reaction score
Sup guys, I am trying to get my grubby hands on a relatively *STOCK* CRF50 or an XR50 for the past year...to absolutely no avail. I have been scouring the classifieds and Craigslist in hopes of finding that special fifty that maybe a kid used around his backyard with training wheels or something, not the one that Buckwheat and friends dumped nitro fuel into and saw how many flames they can shoot doing burnouts.

I have called nearly all the CRFs around my area, checked out a few, and still...no CRF for me. Stolen, "fresh paint", raked out fronts, some with swapped chinese knockoff motors, .... is it the norm for people to be so shady in selling fiddys??

I understand Craigslist isn't the best place to find a good bike. Hell I will pay decent money for one even if it has big bars, maybe an 88kit and some other stuff. But what is it with people selling these things in the most sketchiest way possible? Any other sites I should be looking at instead of craplist??

:fumeur7: Happy 420

Sup guys, I am trying to get my grubby hands on a relatively *STOCK* CRF50 or an XR50 for the past year...to absolutely no avail. I have been scouring the classifieds and Craigslist in hopes of finding that special fifty that maybe a kid used around his backyard with training wheels or something, not the one that Buckwheat and friends dumped nitro fuel into and saw how many flames they can shoot doing burnouts.

I have called nearly all the CRFs around my area, checked out a few, and still...no CRF for me. Stolen, "fresh paint", raked out fronts, some with swapped chinese knockoff motors, .... is it the norm for people to be so shady in selling fiddys??

I understand Craigslist isn't the best place to find a good bike. Hell I will pay decent money for one even if it has big bars, maybe an 88kit and some other stuff. But what is it with people selling these things in the most sketchiest way possible? Any other sites I should be looking at instead of craplist??

you must be looking in all the wrong places buddy or ya buts a bit tight??

Herein lies the problem with a .com domain... People think it's an American site :p

Years wow.... I found a crf 50 / 88 with sano name it on ebay

for would i think is a deal and a half..

Have a look on planitminis.com , there should be heeps of them getting around..

And yes drop of the .Au is gonna be a problem.....

No Just American fiddy dealers :aetsch: , Welcome to the site ,It is an Australian based site, so we prolly cant help you to much on where to look

tho plz doo hang around , it would be the best mini based website on the WWW ATM

:alc:

yeah i cant see the problem finding one.. no matter where you are in the world there everywhere..

lol there not even that dear NEW..

happy hunting, just try the places outlined above..

Herein lies the problem with a .com domain... People think it's an American site :p

I expected the atypical smart ass Brit comments from you blokes but hoped this would be a meaningful resource in learning more about 50's, even if you couldn't necessarily point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Expected the atypical? A typical victim of the US public education system, no doubt...
Put down the bud, and log on to Planet Minis. You'll fit right in.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back