pit bike racing in S.A

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRRRRAARP#923

Reaction score
Any1 who is keen 2 race or just socially ride on a purpose built mini track really needs 2 hit up www.sambra.com.au and join up 2 the club! the more members we can get the more exciting the racing will be an wil also b good for the sport in sa! so come get behind a good cause

i am once i can afford it!

mcanix, can we wear steel toe boots? cheers

Yep im in, signing up in a sec, will be racing my honda, got a mate coming too, we'll be round every ride day and races, cant wait!! Been to the track before its good, cant wait to try it with all the new stuff on the track.

Would have loved to sign up, but its just too far for us guys in MB,

Maybe one day another more central track might be started up, than we would fully support it,

Best of luck with it...

Ye good work mate! Some rain would be sweet so we can do a bit of reshaping an stuff 2 some of the berms and jumps! round up all ur mates that ride an get them keen as well! the more members the better the racing!

First race dat on AAPRIL 13TH visit S.A.M.B.R.A for entry forms

Cheers guys

u have to be a member of the club 2 race! an the firsy race meet will b an all in senior race which is 16 and over and a juniors race 15 and under due 2 not enuff ppl gettin off ther ass's an joinin up! every1 is keen 2 whinge but now that ther is somethin hoin nobody does anythin bout it

u have to be a member of the club 2 race! an the firsy race meet will b an all in senior race which is 16 and over and a juniors race 15 and under due 2 not enuff ppl gettin off ther ass's an joinin up! every1 is keen 2 whinge but now that ther is somethin hoin nobody does anythin bout it

ahahah im sooo in, Im buying about 10 parts a day to get this bike done to make it to the first race but it doesnt look good, will deffffffinately be at the 2nd race meet and ride days before it.

I know there are heeeaaps of people who would be up for racing and riding at this club just gotta the get the word out!! I reckon the club will grow over time, and deffinately if the track is good.

ther are a lot of ppl out ther that want 2 race and ride at the club! but they either dnt want 2 pay or they dnt wanna travel! if they r real riders that sort of s**t doesn matter just a spot u can ride legaly is wat ppl should b thinkin

same here haha I want to finish modding my bike before I start racing and social riding

with any luck ill be joining soon, probly not in time for the first race day but should be there for the second one!

iv got a job interview which is almost a shore thing so with any luck money wont be to much of a problem for me anymore! :D

good news all! day passes now available! $65 a day 2 give u a taste of wat our club is tryin 2 get goin! next ride day march 30th. get on2 it

$65 a day.... :(

The thing is dopey that most serious riders would understand that what these guys are charging for fees is bloody cheap. It just goes to show how serious you are dont it????..........mini's are for riding not just looking at while you site infront of a computer and glance over to see it sittin there. Get off your ass and get out there captain girly pants. If they would have you.

when i saw $65 i was like wow thats expensive, but saying that i have nothing to compare it to cos the only other place in SA is pretty much pt gawler, which is $40. ill check into sambra cos my mates have minis too and wed love to make a day of it, even if it is in woop woop

Latest posts

Back