Plastics Decision.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
Well, because Stomp plastics are known to be pretty rubbish I want to buy a whole new set of plastics. I'm debating on..

- Monster Energy Plastics
- Makita Plastics
- Minirider Plastics
- Rockstar Plastics
- Redbull Plastics
- FOX racing Plastics

What one would YOU choose?

I think he means graphics.

I would go with Makita Suzuki graphics. Make sure they are yellow plastics obviously.

Too many people go monster and its gettin old.

Redbull would be cool too with yellow plastics.

id choose fox or miniriders becuz the other 1s are over used and are on almost every bike

true. but which one is the redbull sounds mad.
if ya pay a bit more you can get some overseas and stuff which are differnent the the usual. eg.
unlike sobe,monster,makita,etc they are boring because they are used so much.

Hey FoxRaceWes. IMO ( just found out what imo actually meens now ima use it) Well i think that yeah while monster and rockstar plastics look mad yeah they arent rlly unique anymore. Id go with Red Bull plastics it sounds like it'd b cool and i havent seen em b4 so i doubt many others u no would have em

Cheers

fox there is no such thing as makita plastics or any of the other there just a plastic kit then you buy the graphics kit on wat you want then put it onto the plastics...

there u go again motoXXX not knowing anything , there is fox sticker kits

he means wat sticker kits i think

sus u just made a fool or yourself read what i said mate i said there is no such thing as makita "PLASTICS KITS" and there is no such thing as "FOX" plastics kits either,

i dont fkin care motoxxx im a proud fool :)
but why the fk would any 1 want a plastik kit instead of stickers?

Special20Edition20250_SX_werksdekor.jpg

Link: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/gyt-rider/Special20Edition20250_SX_werksdekor.jpg

Latest posts

Back