Plastics Decision.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are crf50 style I think? Plastics and graphics are 2 different things. You have to get plastics that suit ur tank and frame. There are different quality plastics and there are different quality graphics. Chinese plastics are cheap as are most of there graphics.
As I previously mentioned good quality plastics are something like UFO and Acerbis and there are a few other good ones aswell.
Graphics kits range in quality and the thicker they are the better they are. There are standard quality stickers then there is 3m and Koda. Thickness of stickers range from about .03mm to .25mm I think

Show me where you can get a red bull sticker kit for crf50 plastics. I have never seen them nor heard of anyone making them but I would like the see some.

Fox listen here ok . Your stomp is a crf50 copy , it has the same plastics that crf50's have minus the fork gaurds. You will need crf50 specific graphics to fit yours. You cannot buy makita plastics , they are makita graphics on crf50 based plastics.
Buy decent plastics , china one's are pure crap

Ok, thank you unit_mx and I_THUMP.

So my plastics are the same as CRF50's. Ok, that has helped a lot.

someguywithapitty: Pitty

hobo13b: They pop-up on eBay quite often. Keep an eye out.

Back