Racing at Grasslands this weekend

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRRRRAARP#923

Reaction score
Racing is set to happen this weekend May 25th at the grasslands track in SA with a heap of new track mods the racing should be good!

$45 entry for members and $65 for non members

Hope to see a few new faces out there for this round

would love to be out there but my cusin is having a little riding party for his 10th birthday and hes just got a new bike so im going to ride with him and a few of his friends and brother! owell atleast im out riding!

should be at the next ont though hopefully! :D

I'd be there for sure if the date wasnt changed and made earlier, see you next time though... what was the turn out like last time?

Best of luck with it, you guys are legends.

Hey BRRRRAARP#923 great to hear. Im there already.... Cant wait to see the new track extension and mods. WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE SOME MORE REAL MINI RIDERS OUT THERE NOT THESE WANA-BE, GUNNA, WANKERS WITH THERE EBAY SHIT. This site is so fucked theses days its almost a sin to be on it now. Its full of ebay buyers and some real softcock cheapass retailers as sponsors. Almost nobody hardcore looks in here anymore. No wonder................

See Ya There Sunday

your a hardcore wanker thats for sure

At least this hardcore wanker is showin up each time the track is open and supporting what they are trying to get going! everyone is crying about having nowhere to ride now you have the legal place that is regularly mantained and improved! would be a lot better if you wanna be's actually show up and not just talk about it!

im going to be there for the next one but its hard when you live over an hour away and have work comitments! i also havnt got my own car so i have to work to save for it, not to mention petrol!

had a quick look on the net but no luck. Where is Grasslands????????
Got a web site and pics of the new track.

ok, thanks. So just to make it clear and easy for everyone (me) Its $35 for just a normal ride day and $65 for a race meet. Also reading that you need motorcross boots or are boots like blundstone with the elastic side ok? Also a long sleeve top, dont want to get there and get turned away.
Wont be coming on a race meet but interested in a social ride.

Latest posts

Back