^^^^ Say something about the person above ^^^^

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should link Meko to when I explained the tale

[Quote Benox fag boy atomik rider]
Hahaha, My husband PJ has actually filed for divorce. He is now marrying Franky because they seem to have 'more in common' as he puts it. I wasn't pleased at the time, I was actually quite dissapointed but then I realised I wouldn't have to be his slave in the kitchen, do any of you know what it was like? Cooking a souvlaki for breakfast, lunch and dinner was very tough. I don't know how I did it, I suppose all those times he beat me.. It sortive made me forget about the souvlaki making and focus on the pain he caused me. Oh well, My life is alot brighter now! According to my avatar, "I'm the man" It makes me very happy, even though I am indeed a woman with male genitals.

In conclusion, yes PJ has moved to calaisturbo to be with people of his own kind, VL Loving Souvlaki heads.
is now linked up ^^^^

says meko is the informed even though he is the informer in which the informed must report to the informer so the informer can then tel the informed about what they were informed about by the informer. I make no sense.

no im not, i said i get sore from the track.. I didnt say i am sore.. STOOPID

is sore.................. LOL nahh. is super sexy:D

Latest posts

Back