Thinking of getting this. Thoughts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt look too bad, although u might wanna ask for some kore pics. to be honest mate, there are hundreds of different dirt bike brands out there, all varying slightly.the main contenders are pitsterpro,atomik,dhz,motovert,ciniworx and braaap. i may hav missed some, but all the brands there are decent. do your omework. rtesearch what brand would suite your cost/application for riding. its alot more reassuring to know more than just 1 article and 1 opinion. everyone will say something diffrent about 1 bike. its all up towhat you think, and if your really stumped, ask a question or research it urself. that way you know what ur buying, and therefore, u kno what to expect later down the track. trust me, theres alot more t owning/buying a chinese dirt bike than most people think.
cheers, and hope this helps,
jack

Ok thanks. Just found a 140 fuse for 500 and that's a pretty good deal for a fuse I reckon

so ur gettin ur fuse? also if its a 150, im pretty sure it coyuld iether be a lifan or a yx?? not about the yx, but there both pretty decent engines anyway.

so ur gettin ur fuse? also if its a 150, im pretty sure it coyuld iether be a lifan or a yx?? not about the yx, but there both pretty decent engines anyway.

And it's a 140 pretty sure it's a YX cuz it's only 9 months old

Gone! Never got a chance to look at it! How much was it?

And I'm most likely getting the fuse thursday

the bike was a pitboss 175, good motor etc. im not surprised it went, as it was only 650. and great job getting ur fuse. u got any pics of it? and yeah the yx is better than the lifan as far as power goes.

the bike was a pitboss 175, good motor etc. im not surprised it went, as it was only 650. and great job getting ur fuse. u got any pics of it? and yeah the yx is better than the lifan as far as power goes.

Woah and yea it has pics but the angles r so crap so ill take more myself when I get it

sweet mate! glad 2 hear ur getting a bike. nothing worse than getting a bike, then losing it and having nothin 2 ride on. once u've tasted dirt you always want more, haha. be sure to put up a review of it aswell, i dont think theres many reviews on the fuses, so anyones input is great. im currently gettin rid of my POS atomik in place for an old jap bike, or an atmik blitz...but, wen theres money involved..things get...complicated,haha :)
cheers,
jack

sweet mate! glad 2 hear ur getting a bike. nothing worse than getting a bike, then losing it and having nothin 2 ride on. once u've tasted dirt you always want more, haha. be sure to put up a review of it aswell, i dont think theres many reviews on the fuses, so anyones input is great. im currently gettin rid of my POS atomik in place for an old jap bike, or an atmik blitz...but, wen theres money involved..things get...complicated,haha :)
cheers,
jack

So it ended up being a nitrous (no hate, I couldn't see the frame in the pics on gumtree and he said he paid 1200 for it brand new so I assumed it was a fuse) so it starts first kick and looks quite tidy. I'll post pics tomorrow when there is daylight because atm the pics don't turn out good at all

Top stuff TYE. This ride will suit you better than the old MXB.

oh well mate, there both eqal in quality. good score mate, and as long as u keep the maintenence up it should last u ages.

hahaha, 2 avoid kickback dont touch the throttle wen kickin it over. or u can put it on TDC (top dead centre) and that can lessen it a bit. does it have elec start? i would assume so, but the batterys prob flat so it wont work? and also Put up sum pics mate! :p

Latest posts

Back