Which is the best engine brand?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all you honda guys jack on about they will last longer, how long are you going to fucking own this bike lol passing it down from generation or something

Hey I know where you're coming from sixeven, I have been running businesses myself for a while and had a new wave of products change my industry forever and forced me out. But you can't fight these things only go with it or get out. There will be a transition period for a while where all who are happy and secure with the way things were will fight. Hence the reports of bike shops around the country being difficult to deal with. But online buying and cheap products from China have affected every industry and is only going to increase and is here to stay. The smart operators are getting on the bandwagon and making a good living. If you have already been in the industry and know it well you are one of the few positioned to actually do the best out of it if you're prepared to go with it.
There are probably 500% more minibike owners out there now and I do dissagree that they won't spend money customizing their bike. It just means there are 5000 guys (and plenty of gals) spending upwards of $500 on there china base bike, as compared to 500 guys spending $5000!This forum is full of guys asking about hop up bits and wanting shop services. They just don't want all of the already known 'name' brand stuff. They want a mix.

hey guys
im thinking of buyin the pitpro xr140cc with the lifan IP55mj engine (big bore)!!!:)
does anyone know how good these are from experience!?:D

Last edited:
The motor is good but the bike isn't the best of quality but still better than a lot of other brands.

It would make a good bike to start with.

The motor is good but the bike isn't the best of quality but still better than a lot of other brands.

It would make a good bike to start with.

so what part or parts of this bike arent best of quality and compared to what?? no chinas are gonna be best quality coz they arent 5 grand. these bikes seem better than anything else in the same range

i'd say it goes like this:
1. Honda
2. GPX
3. Jialing
4. Lifan
5. Ducar
6. Loncin or whatever.....

gpx and jialing are the same you idiot. LOL

i have a ducar 124cc engine in my thumpa.
they`re fairly good but you cant start them in gear and somtimes its hard to find neutral.

lol, it ain't hard to find once u have some expirience under ur belt..ducars are alright....

Latest posts

Back