pitpro 138 problem help plz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
today i was riding my new pp138cc an i ran it in yesturday so today i started to open it up more but when it starts to hit higher revvs it wants to die (bogs down)
whats causing this??

make sure you use air filta oil aswell,
dust gets sucked into ya carb

not bagging ya did not no if you had a bike b4

geez man u been having afew probs aye? Yeh um it could be shit in ur carbie from the tank, never happened to myne so i dont know... try easying on the throttle and it should be aiight.

my mate had his fuel filter back the frount when he got his bike
it when better when we fixed it

There may not be anything wrong with the carby you might want to check the spark plug and checked its not fouled or really black. If it is simply replace it with a well known brand like NGK or bosch.

no i didnt leave the choke on lol, i will clean out the carby an check the plug now thanks ill let yas know soon if it worked?

carby was clean nothing was blocked an the plug was perfect

any other ideas?? it shouldnt need to be re jetted cause its brand new i might get another plug maybe this ones miss firing
??????

well first when i mean black i don't just mean the tip and the little hook thing i mean the whole thing. like a charcol colour right into the thread on the plug. usually happens to cheap spark plugs. Also i had a similar problem 1st and 2nd gear where fine and as soon as i opened the throttle up in 3rd it died and stalled i tested the ignition coil and that was the stuffed part i replaced it the next day and it ran better than when i first bout it. hope this helps another thing may be the CDI unit if you have a cdi ignition

Last edited:
thumpy how do you test the ignition coil? just see if the plug sparks ??

even though its brand new it still needs to be tuned ????

thats one thing i dont do right it tuning can you give me some advice please!!!!!!??????

have u replaced the air filter??? if so it might not be letting in enough air, i had the same prob, fixed it then stacked, ouch at 70km/h

Latest posts

Back