dhz bikes????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
dude go look at my new vid theres 1 in there my bro inlaw bought 1

i put it together for him

i tell you what ,,i brought 1 soon as i got home and it's getting here today

zacass cant wait

iv put 1 together iv riden it and i bought it

so i recon for the price and the quality and the go
there awsome
i was going to get the son a motovert 3,800 then i say that and said
i'll buy 4 dhz's b4 i wasted my money on a vert

i shall be buying another in a few weeks maybe to replace my only new agb 29

buy an MSO

The DHZ is very cheap compared to an MSO 140cc. To equal the MSO you will end up spending heaps extra going past the new cost of an MSO. Trust me I had the experience previously. The DHZ forks, tyers, and rear shock, peg mounts are all rubbish you will want to replace them to equal the MSO entry 140cc.
Peace, ride on MSO

Buy the DHZ.

The DHZ looks similar to what I bought for the engine only. It came in as a decent enough bike for the price.

The "killa pitty" was built from scratch and ended up cheaper than buying new and then modding. In the end, under $1,000 was spent. And for that we got strong frame, Fastace gear all round, Pro Taper bars, Lifan 140cc motor etc :D

Yes that's the way to go if you're mechanically proficient and highly motivated - I'm building 4 that way .......:)

But the MSO is the way to go if you want it all done for you in the one complete package ........ they're definitely a good bike ......... :cool:

^^^ I agree i love the MSOs and if i were to buy a package that would most definitely be the way I'd go but i love to build my own bikes from the ground up and considering how cheap it really is to do it.

WHY NOT!

i own one of these and have spent numerous dollers upgrading it
in my eyes thats all good as u end up with a bike with bitz that u chose not some chinese company

but the reason people choose mso is that there alot larger in shopfront terms and that adds up to larger overheads

dhz rocks in my books as no on e on here can match kens prices even remotely

mso are selling quality, both my dhz have shit themself... not that i have owned a mso, but i have only ever heard good things! as for dhz i just refuse to deal with him anymore

mso are selling quality, both my dhz have shit themself... not that i have owned a mso, but i have only ever heard good things! as for dhz i just refuse to deal with him anymore

Funny when MSO and DHZ both sell almost the exact same bikes. And sell the exact same parts.

customer service is completely different, i am sure MSO would back me up with info and parts regarding a break... where as DHZ dose not want to know

Last edited:
bikes break and so do parts
in the end its usually due to hard riding

my oil cooler and rear shock are gone but thats not his fault
nor myne just due to in the in a lack of qaulity and i chose to spend less so i pay the difference plain and simple

if u want qaulity go buy a yammy or suki and ull get the price tag to match

ya can only expect so much for the price.my little bro has a dhz ive never rode any other china bike so i dont realy have anything too compare it too all i no is i took it of one small jump and snaped the foot peg mount(im 70kg). also the eye on the shock broke. and it needs good tires and rim locks.(tube rapped in between the rim an tire and ripped the valve off)

see it makes me larf (oh my bike broke its a pice of shit )
ever heard of maintenance

nar stuff that i'll just ride it then put it back in the shed and then wonder why im haveing problems when i next go for a ride

<im speaking from experiance

i have had almost every bike there is lol

and the only time i have problems is when i dont look after it
be it honda ,kwaka ,suzzie or yammie it dont mater

oh i no ill go buy a bike of ebay for 800 then i wanna jump it like i see on youtube

oh no it broke this bike is a piece of shit

sound familiar

Mate i bought a dhz monster pro and it was only my first experience with the brand. They are very solid bikes and they have a lot of power for a pit bike. Sure they might not be quite the quality of the jap bikes but as far as value for money goes they are incredibly solid bikes.

Dhz Monster Or Mso 140s

Whats the differences with these bikes... does the DHZ monster have a better clutch brakes and oil cooler? the MSO just looks like the crappy DHZ with good shocks and tyres... even the frames look the same :confused:

Back