The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can tell you're not into toy cars corey, calling Hotwheels, Matchbox cars !!!
that's sacrilege

Last edited:
yeah, Matchbox cars started in the early 50's, they were made by Lesney Products, then they were bought out by Tyco.
Hotwheels started in the late 60's, and were made by Mattel, who bought out Mattel in '96?

the Matchbox cars were standard cars,
the Hotwheels are race cars, concept cars and customs

sort of yeah ?!
it's a bit like calling a Fairlane a Falcon, but yeah i get ya !

Just ordered my seat cover from Topline Upholstery, talk to Mario people he's a top bloke and so easy to deal with. Ordered it today and said they'll start it today, should get it next monday, tuesday. You can't argue with that. Thanks again Gerro for putting me one to them, I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just finished most of the prep before Saturday! Just need to grab a few things including some old bloke at Brisbane airport tomorrow and were all set kids! :p

Looking forward to it !!! I don't have a Miniriders banner :( so my car sticker will have to do.

26ED1CF5-B915-4F4E-91A1-F2636E81881F-1020-0000009AAF6DF7AB_zps15e54e72.jpg

Mates stocka motor! crack'd top mount.
Got her welded up n brace'd :)

Sitting at hospital getting metal taken out of my eye..... Good times.

Sitting at hospital getting metal taken out of my eye..... Good times
i feel for you brendo,
i've had my eyes scraped/picked/prodded and even had the mini die grinder used on me, about 60 times now.
the joys of being a peanel beater/fabricator....
and if you are lucky, then you may get some repeat visits too, just so they can scrape some of the rust thats started to stain your eye.
i average maybe 4 times a year, sometimes more

some of the doctors are very good, others can be so painful !!!!

have the doctors used the head holder frame yet?
i prefer when they do it freehand, at least you know teyre confident.
and lookout for the trainees

Yeah got a pretty good doc, numbing stuff, dye and a good dig and scraping. The bloke did it free hand, pissed that it started to rust so got a rust ring, gotta go back into tomorrow and get some more dug out.
Just hating that itching felling, right now I just want to rip my own eye out to stop it. Aahhhhhhhhhhh

Checking in at tsv airport for a sth east qld ride day;)

yeah after a couple of hours the numbing drops wear off, and then it feels so good.....not.

was the bit in your eye for long?
my gp says sometimes it is better to get it out after a few daysas the rust loosens it.
after a while the metal seems to wear a little track in your eyelid too, so it's not as bad.
guess it just depends on what went into your eye,
a spark from a grinder etc will burn into your eyeball a little, they can be hard to get out.

how is it when the doctor asks you to try not to blink as they are doing it, picking at your eye with a needle, yeah right !
and only once in 60 times having it done, has someone been able to fold my top eyelid back on itself too.

Just putting together what little n useless footage I got from the ride day into a video for you all!

Needapitty on the other hand got some great stuff so I'll chuck it in too!

Just putting together what little n useless footage I got from the ride day into a video for you all!

Needapitty on the other hand got some great stuff so I'll chuck it in too!

All things aside the day was a huge success.

Latest posts

Back