The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just waiting to see if I need Stiches in my hand....one way to get a early knock off

25665762.jpg

LOL (Sorry Roy, couldn't help myself)

Baha all good the doc couldn't manage any Stiches in a bit of a crap spot so just some strips all good I'll await my next screw up and keep u all posted :)

Just on my way to buy a second hand gopro for QMR ride day!!

Will needs some tips off you fellas that have em on how to edit the footage! :p

1) Set it to record at 720p and 60fps, going to 1080p only gives you slightly better res + won't do slo-mo anywhere near as well.
2) Set it to never turn off after X amount of time, that way it's always ready to record when you want (asuming the batterys not dead)

As for editing GOOD RUCK :)

and buy a spare battery for it too, just incase the used one doesn't last too long.

Cheer fella's not really going to spend any coin on this one, originally was supposed to get a black hero 3 for my 30th but ended spending to much money on the wife over chrissy! And I couldn't wait until June 30 because of QMR Rideday happening next week so this will do for now

got a 16 gig card on a hero 2 with a few accessories for $170 also have a USB out put on my radio in my car for charging! Should keep me content for a while.

Just changing my 7 hour old oil and it smells like week old bong water! :(

Week old bong water is still drinkable, you don't change that anyway just top it up from evaporating from extreme smashing of gear. But back to the oil, you must have used olive instead of extra Virgin olive, big mistake ma boi.:D

WA weed is junk I've heard;), damn that cokky is messed up lol, and as for those cars I used to smash them with a hammer to re-enact a serious head on crash, that's all there good for hehe;)

Latest posts

Back