The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting at the kitchen bench with my oko 28mm fs in a thousand pieces wishing it was a 26mm and just worked properly on my bike lol

Sitting at the kitchen bench with my oko 28mm fs in a thousand pieces wishing it was a 26mm and just worked properly on my bike lol
i posted another couple of links for Oko's in the chat box for you too

Thanks mate took the oko off and put a mikuni 30mm on(26mm) don't know why they try and sell it as a 30mm and mite have to rebuild the oko I want to put it back on one day when I work out why it started playing up

it's called a 30 because the opening on the manifold side measures 30mm
the reason they have an oval bore is so you don't get too much lag in the lower revs
so it's like running a 26mm but with a lot better top end

it's a bit like the OKO 30mm's, the opening is only 28mm wide, but 30mm tall, gives better top end

Last edited:
Checking out my new build in progress :)
yje4evu2.jpg

God help the world there will be a Roy jnr coming along. haha

Congrats mate. Stoked for you. :)

Mine is doing a good job of trying to kick its way out...thats good cause im 6'2 and the misses is short!! Either way they'll be getting a chinese pit bike!!

So currently I'm drinking southwark bitter...good drop actually!! Contemplating going to try start the mini wr with the new 'manifold' put on...and basically waiting to get smashed by a huge storm! Baby is a month off...Im praying for a week late!!! Then I have 5 weeks left....I think this is why my brain has not been working so well lately....last days of freedoooooommmmmmmm gotta make the most of it!!!

Don't know ya too well but congrats!
Take each day with a little one as a blessing. None have felt more accomplished than that of a good parent. I wish I could have my own but I'm still proud and glad for my step kids.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't know ya too well but congrats pat!
Take each day with a little one as a blessing. None have felt more accomplished than that of a good parent. I wish I could have my own but I'm still proud and glad for my step kids.

Cheers mate!! Yeah putting on a brave face I think is about it atm....I think the misses is doing a bit better than me really, still ****ting balls....I hadnt had stouts for a while and I drank 5 in 2 hrs the other night, didnt do me much good, must've fallen on my coccyx at some point and bruised it pretty badly, and its made the whole week pretty sht really!!! I'm good hopefully Ill be ready for a baby in a couple of weeks...swimming time soon....sinking is to easy

Lol I edited it. Yeah the worrying? That's a good sign believe it or not. Lol just relax tho by what it sounds like you'll do great

you'll be fine stu !

a couple of weeks before the birth, go out to your shed,
find that vice i gave you, put your hand in it and do it up tight, then leave it clamped there for a few hours at a time.
that should prepare you for Raelenes' grip on your hand when she's giving birth !!

thanks for the Dislike stoozo !!
i was saying velociraptor called you pat, but he meant pal, was a typo i'm sure.

Latest posts

Back