The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the Dislike stoozo !!
i was saying velociraptor called you pat, but he meant pal, was a typo i'm sure.

Yeah I know its a typo, thats why I disliked it cause you can change that...but instead spent time to comment on it... :lol_hitting:

Hey hey peeps be nice lol it isn't often you deal with someone special ed typing on a touch screen lol

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Hey hey peeps be nice lol it isn't often you deal with someone special ed typing on a touch screen lol

nah its all good....Craig and I are just messing around!! I shut my index finger in my ute canopy yesterday..so im def special ed typing today with 9 fingers!! still we're riding sunday!! Well I know I am at least!!

This thread needs more radness!!! Ppl here love jap bikes...what about jap rally cars!!! I still want the celica :thumbup:

10492154_10154382040370294_8013776410035467157_n.jpg

I'm all for the celica but always been fond of cosworths a bit too
........re reading my own words (cosworth not jap) BIG SMH lol

Last edited:
This thread needs more radness!!! Ppl here love jap bikes...what about jap rally cars!!! I still want the celica :thumbup:
no that is what this thread is for - http://www.miniriders.com/general-chat/10171-random-radness-post-here-123.html

this thread is the i'm just doing thread
i'm just waiting for this big storm to arrive....
especially since i spent half the afternoon up on the roof cleaning the gutters, straightening tiles, and fixing/securing the verandah roof

Im just prepping my bike for the weekend, going out to an mx track with some mates, and camping the night. Ready to race and to win :D

I'm just cleaning my truck...then realising its getting ready to rain in a bit
e8y2eguq.jpg

I save the hassle and not wash the van, satin black is good for hiding how dirty she is, nearly a year between washes haha

yeah i know the feeling, my XR got washed 5 times in 12 years when it was satin black.

i reckon i've only washed it with suds twice since 2010 as well.

Xr? Trying to think I know you guys have diff models . I mean my fams got a 56' jeep willies and a shelby cobra coupe 427 mint does that count as wash worthy? Lol

Xr? Trying to think I know you guys have diff models . I mean my fams got a 56' jeep willies and a shelby cobra coupe 427 mint does that count as wash worthy? Lol

i would!!! so this is what we would call a xr falcon i believe they were imported into Australia
2042705440_3c5efcfc4b.jpg

you guys would call it a Falcon Club Coupe

Oooohhh lol I know what your talking bout now lol my dad had a cougar xr7 when he was a kid similar that's why I recognised it NICE :)

loco it was only the 2 door 66 and 67 coupes that were imported.

the Australian 66 XR was made here, was marketed as a Mustang Bred Falcon.
it was the first Aussie Falcon to have a V8 option, the 289 2V engine in it as an option over the standard 6 cyl models
the XR GT only come out with a 289 4V engine, and was only available as a 4 speed manual (Top Loader)

Back