The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaning out the engine yesterday, today and i guess tommorow... DO NoT INSTALL AN AUTO_DECOMPRESSION ADAPTOR WITHOUT THE CORRECT CAM COVER!!!! otherwise it will look like this....
IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

And i am yet to pull the head off.... Thats this afternoons job :(

That sucks lad, that sure is a shed load of shavings. Hope ya manage to get it all. May need to do oil changes after every ride for a while until you are certain it's Al Ben picked up.

That sucks lad, that sure is a shed load of shavings. Hope ya manage to get it all. May need to do oil changes after every ride for a while until you are certain it's Al Ben picked up.

Yep, iv'e run about 4ltrs of kero throgh it ATM. First lot i just filled the engine (after draining the oil) swished it round as best i could then drained, 2nd lot the same sort of thing but i disconnected the filter this time and turned the engine over by hand to try and push all the **** through and loosen a bit more, then drained that, then pulled the clutch cover off, put the bike on its side and filled it up again...then stood it and and took out the drain plug. And after work today i'll be pulling the head off, checking the valve seats, cam and bore just to see if anything else is fecked... Being aluminium i'm not expecting anything too nasty but only time will tell :bigcry:

Stealing my brothers rim for a ride and karma bit me, the ****n thing fell on my pride and joy :banghead:
7uzumy4u.jpg

do you reckon you could clearance it with a dremel ? or would it poke through the cover

you really need a pic of the back of it too suss it more

Am sitting here wondering why my right knee hurts so much, and i just realised because i hit the dust today on the beach, which i guess i hit the sand. Motherbeeper hurts.

Am sitting here wondering why my right knee hurts so much, and i just realised because i hit the dust today on the beach, which i guess i hit the sand. Motherbeeper hurts.

the sand is some nasty **** when hit at speed

Mick and his flats, I might buy you a pump for your birthday ey ;)

Na just get him a can of expander foam and a rope, ain't nobody got time for tubes and air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back