The I'm just doing thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Nearly got a $400 fine for not signing the bloody log book on the scissor lift!
W,p,h,s my ass. More like revenue raising of the trades more like it!

It's becoming a joke hey mate so many ****ing procedures and rules these days and no common sense. We have to use harnesses on shop roofs over 2.4 but the ****ing lanyards are 3ms so you'll hit the ground before the ****ing thing takes any slack anyway Dumfux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

saftey concerns make hillz angry.. will be a world of soft c%nts soon that carnt even handle a stubbed toe

Yeah cause I'm supposed to inspect the lift to make sure everything is in safe working order! Like I'm some sort of hydraulic engineer!

Yeah cause I'm supposed to inspect the lift to make sure everything is in safe working order! Like I'm some sort of hydraulic engineer!

Shutup Corey, there might be some soft c$&k politician listening into this conversation, with comments like that you may end up back at school to get a "hydraulic engineering" certificate, just to use your scissor lift :p (sad, but true...:( gone are the days of Darwin theory, now we have to protect and nurture the stupid...)

Just went to dye my gorgeous hair but ****in realised i got the one for beards with some ****ty little brush. Ladies are gonna have to wait a day before copulation.:damnmate:

Just went to dye my gorgeous hair but ****in realised i got the one for beards with some ****ty little brush. Ladies are gonna have to wait a day before copulation.:damnmate:

Or you could just do the undergrowth and then the ladies won't need to wait.

Or you could just do the undergrowth and then the ladies won't need to wait.

Actually they will take it whatever way dude, the ball is in my court lol

Went to bed at 9:00pm, woke up at 12:00am and can't get back to sleep. May as well call it morning .....

Latest posts

Back