My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds wicked cant wait to see end result dude sounds meann

I just mucked around with a few mock up designs of the oem graphics but made them abit more custom looking for ya james. They might have too much stuff on them for you as I know you wanted them preety stock looking but I had nothing to do so here ya go:

And again , without some bits:

Last edited:
man lou those are pretty F****** sweet,

i would have them like that they a slick as,reakon you could also try some that is sorta not as clutered,and those number plates look good, ilike the your name bit and logo aswell but just not the logo bit on the shroud,id get my name either J.McGrath or just McGrath and my number #79 and a five-0 logo where the logo spots are

but man you can use photoshop

thanks louis

only when you get time man ino its not as easy as people think...

but they look SA_WEET and ill most probly deff get a set of you threw mxink or vise versa

thanks again mate

I only have 2 five-o logo's in PSD and cant use my five-o eps logo's in photoshop so they turned out sketchy but I have the proper logo's for illustrator so I didnt want to stuff up the rest of the bits with the crap five o logo. It went all shit when I tried to manipulate around the fender piece.

sweet as looks trick

ill have a think today and get back to ya about a design i like them very very much but maybe they are just to much with the like black and white runs and splats and that but im not sure

im not tryna sound like i dont appreciate it mate cause ido and they look awsome but ill just try and think of what i think is my ideal kit ;)

well thanks lou talk soon:)

i tryed to make sorta what i want on paint lol its hard on piant but here's sorta what i want,i wanna keep the shrouds stock with nothing on them but i want pretty much the same number boards with #79 and j.McGrath like you dide but im not sure what todo for the front and rear fenders???

maybe unit try and make somthing that looks still clean but nice and smooth looking if you get me i dunno what but making just have a play around if you get bored haha and maybe use the five-0 logo on the front and rear fenders some how and maybe like even a takegawa cause thats probly what brand ill go for the engine later on down the track???

thanks mate

this is how i want it pretty stock but i need someone to make somthing that looks smooth and just looks good and maybe incorperate a takegawa and five-0 logo on the front and rear fender and maybe the fork leg covers or just on the rear or front or wateva

1111111111111111111111.jpg

I think we should try and organise a group buy at mxink If enough people are down. There number plates are dope me wants a set:p

Well I'm keen and probaly motoxxx maybe we could see if the mods will put up sticky?? I'm thinking we would need atleast 10 people to get a discount yeah?

Depends 4 would be enough to bring them down to around $60. I can arrange it all. Just need some definate numbers or payments before the order is made otherwise people backout and I get graphics with your name on them which are worthless to sell to another. What do you guys want on them?

Last edited:
I'll have another look when I get home, but I'm defanietly keen as so we need another 3 people come on guys they look sweet.

im down for backgrounds with #79 and j.McGrath same as you did....

and ill get you to make me some front,rear fender and fork gaurd graphics...yeh???

but im down and have the money for them backgrounds so just let me know

Hey james hows that powdercoating going?

is it still chipping etc?

hey bud

nah its not chipping as i havent touched it anymore yet its just sitting in my room together all i need to put on is seat,plastics,wiring but im waiting till i get my carby adapter from oz50 and my new parts from the u.s i was just gunna get the TB heavy duty clutch but i thort i may aswell get a $100 88 bore kit will im getting stuff so i will just get the heavy duty clutch,hi vol oil pump,and just the cheap tb 88 bore kit with the stock head,
but i had to spend over 300 to get free shipping so i also got a sano fuel cap brether,sunline air and idle screw for my keihn carby so all up delivered it was $400.1AU (you had to spend over $300 U.S to get free shipping)

when i first got my bike a made a $700 order but i had to cancel it as i had a cheap car come up so i brought the car instead and i was just gunna get all my seat barkit and that just after chritmas and then do the engine last but i thort ill just get the cheap 88 kit just to do me until after i do the seat,bar kit,fork kir,rear shock atleast this will get me moving a tad faster until i get the proper engine setup i want ,probly around may next year ill get a taky or kitaco kit or maybe even the TB race head kit ill see how this lil tb 88 kit goes first...but id rather taky

Back