Noobie needs Advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that sounds all sorted then, congrats to you steve for getting your hands onto what looks like a pretty mean and sik looking bike. also congrats to seduce for selling the little beast, i know he has been trying for a while now, always good to see a sale. well done boys. let us know how you go.

Cheers, Tony.

not really mate its only been on for a week i dont really want to sell it cause it goes hard and good bike to ride, but i cant turn down a sponsorship to ride a thumpstar ah

ok....

um seduce post some mor pick of u riding man i wanna c?? do u race or jumps?

there are some here
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=7872
and here
Picture011.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Thanks Tones

Still can't believe we found each other on this site lol! I'm putting a down payment on it at the end of the week. Can't wait! I'll have to come up and go riding with ya, and maybe squeeze in some DOD

Steve

HA THAT IS MY WIFES BIKE THE PINK one that was in 3rd gear its real torquey that bike
but it has pro tapers, pro taper grips, o.k. chain, 26mm mikuni carb and i am going to bomb her motor for her so it will keep up with my new bike

i am racing now again but still jumping alot

Hey Brad

Thanks heaps for this man....I am totally in love with this bike! Can't wait to take her off some jumps and give her a bash out at the hidden track near my place! :-D

nice pics man hey im like 41kg u recon i could pop mono siting down?

yeah man you should be able use the power of the bike and clutch

Back