Postie Bike with oil cooled 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj_m25

Reaction score
just posting up some pics of me postie to see what ya reckon it. Its got a oil cooled lifan 140cc with hi rise cam and heavy duty valve springs. also fitted a oko26mm carb. only running in at the moment but looking at changing the gearing setup to get more speed as it still has the standard postie gearing.

Attachments

• postie1.jpg
    postie1.jpg
    80.2 KB
  • postie2.jpg
    postie2.jpg
    91.2 KB
  • postie3.jpg
    postie3.jpg
    95.5 KB
  • postie4.jpg
    postie4.jpg
    90.9 KB
Nice. That would open the postie up a bit aye. Them ct110 motor is so slow.

ct110 aint that slow, i dont know if its just mine but i have hit 100 now on the mildest downhill, 0 - 60km's in an easy 5-6 seconds i rekon, only bad thing at all is the weight and handling, other then that they are mad to ride around

took it for a run today. gets to 80 in about 5 seconds being timed by my brother in me car behind. gearing is not giving me good top speed though. does anyone know if you can get a range of front sprockets for the lifan in 428 pitch chain?

is the drive shaft 17mm or 20mm????
it depends as most of the 20mm shaft size sprockets are 16t and over,They do make them smaller but are hard to dind
if the shaft is 17mm u can get a range 12,13,14,15,16,17 and even 18 and 19

just posting up some pics of me postie to see what ya reckon it. Its got a oil cooled lifan 140cc with hi rise cam and heavy duty valve springs. also fitted a oko26mm carb. only running in at the moment but looking at changing the gearing setup to get more speed as it still has the standard postie gearing.

BTW ...... That's not a lifan 140 !!!! It's a YX140 Jialinga thinga ........:p

putting like a 140 engine in that doesnt that void your rego or something?? you alowd to do that?

one would think, kinda like putting a v6 into a mini... I'll stick to my honda motor, will last longer than a 140cc - 40000km and still going on stock standard motor. *touchwood*

hey, i was looking at doing a similar conversion and continuing to use on the road.
the only things that stopped me were lighting and frame modification.

So, you can probably answer this for me - does the 140cc donk bolt straight in?
i have heard that it is about 5-10 mm out in the bottom bolt hole.
2nd question, do your lights/blinkers/horn work? if so, what did you need to change or did it all work?

looking forward to your answers, and congrats on a nice conversion job :)

Last edited:
one would think, kinda like putting a v6 into a mini... I'll stick to my honda motor, will last longer than a 140cc - 40000km and still going on stock standard motor. *touchwood*

Since some one dug up an old post may as well add something useful.
I got pulled up in Forest Lake (QLD) the other day on my postie, Questions they asked

1. IS it yours
2. WHAT motor is in it & is it standard - responce * Idontknow - honda? :) *
3. blarblarblar

have many issues fitting the 140cc?? i was thinking of doing the same thing

hit us back a reply

Back